Before the Wedding Day
- Be sure to schedule your engagement portrait session about six months before your wedding date. This allows enough time for processing, ordering and including your images in your wedding day planning.
- If you wish to use your engagement portraits in invitations, programs, slide show or any else associated with your wedding please call for permission. All photographs from S. Kelly Photography, Inc. are copyright protected and unauthorized reproduction is against the law. We are very flexible though and we are willing to provide copyright release for this.
- Remember to schedule your flowers to arrive at the church in time for formal portraits.
- Make sure you schedule the hair appointments for the ladies that will be helping you get dressed early so that they can leave the salon with you.
- It is a courtesy to include your photographers in your dinner count since they will be with you all day.
- Tie a small towel to the cooler for your wedding day beverages. This will be useful to keep your wedding dress and the dresses of your bridesmaids clean and dry.
- Make sure that you have water and snacks available for the wedding party. Since your group portraits will likely take place before the ceremony they will not have time to grab something to eat or drink unless it is at the church.